Monday, January 11, 2010

T-shirt just for me!

The Funny Times Funny Gifts online gift shop: Dumpster Diving Team T-Shirt

A friend and follower send me this link... now if only I could get one "out of" a dumpter.

I interviewed last week and found I was in the top 2... and then got another contract offer. Things look good from that perspective but I am struggeling with two things:
1) back to the rat race? Gosh it's so hard with the daily grind and, well I am sure all you know that
2) Asking for money! I hate money negotiations. Albeit, I sure know how to barter, but working with professionals and well I just hate it.

Namaste - I honor the place within you where the universe dwells, the place that is peace, light, truth and love. When you and I reside there we are one.

No comments:

Today's Quote:

Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without. -- New England proverb