Monday, March 29, 2010

Bike path additions to join people, parks, shopping and jobs | Columbus Dispatch Politics

Bike path additions to join people, parks, shopping and jobs | Columbus Dispatch Politics
Bike path additions to join people, parks, shopping and jobs
Progress.... it's coming.

For me... I take the road most of the time. Usually it is faster and I can forage along the way.

As I post this I have to wonder, why is the link under Columbus Dispatch Politics....
It was an article on the front page of the newspaper.

I am disheartened to a massive degree in the politics that are played. The job that I was "conditionally" offered has
been denied by a political office and the employer was told "we have someone in mind that is a good candidate". Huh?!
Am I registered with the wrong party? Does that have anything to do with my qualifications? Isn't there a state law that
prohibits such acts? The employer wanted me based upon my qualifications...

See why I am disheartened? I can do nothing. Nothing at all except keep on searching for employment.

I am still in the pursuit of a position I can ride my bike to everyday and give it my all. Let me know if see or hear about anything
for me. I'd appreciate it.

No comments:

Today's Quote:

Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without. -- New England proverb