Thursday, August 20, 2009

Weekly Post 8/16/09 - 8/22/09

Phe-e-e-e-e-e-e-w!
Recycled from the grubby hands of the landfill this week:
  1. Cans, of course, need I even state it? But then it was bonus day and we found 3 full one's this week. Yes indeed, it was beer!
  2. Canned food (?) 13 Cans
  3. Lucky Secure A-Key
  4. Leather belt pocket
  5. Fanny Pack
  6. Clothing Rack
  7. Huntington Bank Pins
  8. 3 Books (listed on half.com)
  9. Dining Room Light fixure
Call me crazy, but those of you who live around a university know that moving days are tough. I want to save so much more than I can! I see others making their rounds but it is a pure shame how much goes to the landfill despite others like me.

Didn't ride as much as I'd like - about 30 miles this week.


No comments:

Today's Quote:

Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without. -- New England proverb